Land, Air and Water Resources is a multidisciplinary department with faculty who specialize in atmospheric science, plant science, soils and biogeochemistry, hydrology, and water engineering. Teaching, research, and outreach efforts focus on agricultural and environmental aspects of these disciplines.
Graduate programs, offering both M.S. and Ph.D. degrees, in Atmospheric Science, Soils and Biogeochemistry, and Hydrologic Sciences, as well as undergraduate programs in Atmospheric Science, Hydrology, and Environmental Science and Management are centered in the department. The faculty also contribute to numerous other undergraduate and graduate programs in the Colleges of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Letters and Science, and Engineering.
For more information, visit: http://lawr.ucdavis.edu
- Environmental Soil Chemistry Laboratory Fund
- Jim Thayer Soil Science Endowment
- Kenneth Tanji Service Award
- Land, Air and Water Resources General Support
- Land, Air and Water Resources Student Support
- The AggieMentors Student Awards Fund
- UC Davis Biochar Database
- Wild Energy Initiative - Concentrating Solar Power Fund
- Wild Energy Initiative - Photovoltaic Solar Energy Fund
- Wild Energy Initiative - Science and Action Core Fund
Assistant Director of Development
(530) 752-2142 (Phone)