Support Animal Welfare and Care by giving to UC Davis
UC Davis is unlike any other employer, because when you work here you become part of the university’s mission to contribute to society. If you are passionate about supporting animal welfare and care, you will find below some excellent opportunities to make a difference by giving to UC Davis programs. That is because UC Davis is leading the world in many diverse programs, including:
• working to save Orcas in the Salish Sea,
• providing improved medical care and forever homes for shelter animals,
• fighting many forms of disease in our companion animals,
• healing dogs on active duty in California law enforcement,
• rehabilitating injured raptors and wildlife with the goal of returning them to the wild,
• providing hands-on care to mountain gorillas in the wild, and
• advocating for the welfare of farming and captive animals.
These remarkable UC Davis programs are both worthy of your support and in need of it. Consider finding your passion here, and let giving to it be part the difference you make every day.
Because when you are part of something bigger, giving matters.
Kasey T. Webster
Director of Development, Philanthropy Programs
(530) 754-0579 (Phone)