Support Child Health and Welfare by giving to UC Davis and UC Davis Health
UC Davis is unlike any other employer, because when you work here you become part of the university’s mission to contribute to society. If you are passionate about supporting research on some of the most challenging developmental and children’s health issues of our time, you will find below some excellent opportunities to make a difference by giving to UC Davis or UC Davis Health. That is because UC Davis is leading the world in many diverse programs, including:
• supporting patient care, programs and research by the UC Davis Children’s Hospital through the Children's Miracle Network,
• developing effective nutrition education resources and providing professional development opportunities for teachers, child nutrition staff, and school communities,
• benefiting thousands of nursing mothers and infant children world-wide by improving research dedicated to understanding the benefits and varieties of breast milk on a global scale,
• using creative arts to promote healing from stress or traumatic experiences, minimizing the anxiety of hospitalization, increasing self-expression, and strengthening coping skills while helping children to continue their typical growth and development, and
• supporting the academic and educational needs of school-age children with learning and developmental difficulties pertaining to reading at our Reading and Academic Development (RAD) Center.
These remarkable UC Davis and UC Davis Health programs are both worthy of your support and in need of it. Consider finding your passion here, and let giving to it be part the difference you make every day.
Because when you are part of something bigger, giving matters.
Kasey T. Webster
Director of Development, Philanthropy Programs
(530) 754-0579 (Phone)