Support the Environment and Climate Change Research by giving to UC Davis
UC Davis is unlike any other employer, because when you work here you become part of the university’s mission to contribute to society. If you are passionate about supporting the environment and climate change research, you will find below some excellent opportunities to make a difference by giving to UC Davis programs. That is because UC Davis is leading the world in many diverse programs, including:
• preserving California’s natural areas through the UC Davis Natural Reserve System,
• advocating for habitat restoration and water management in California,
• solving real-world environmental problems through innovation and discovery at the John Muir Institute of the Environment,
• focusing on research in agricultural, aquaculture, bioenvironmental, bioinstrumentation, biomedical, energy systems, food, forest, fiber and postharvest engineering,
• finding scalable, sustainable solutions for specific energy issues in communities around the world,
• building awareness of pollination and bee health-related issues through research, education, and outreach, and
• holistically evaluating diseases and conditions affecting hummingbirds and the ecosystems they live in.
These remarkable UC Davis programs are both worthy of your support and in need of it. Consider finding your passion here, and let giving to it be part the difference you make every day.
Because when you are part of something bigger, giving matters.
Kasey T. Webster
Director of Development, Philanthropy Programs
(530) 754-0579 (Phone)