As a community, our commitment to helping each other sets our UC Davis family apart.
As the impacts of COVID-19 unfold, we are prioritizing the health and safety of our students, patients and medical professionals who are working around the clock to serve us.
With campus closures, philanthropic support has been instrumental to the university’s ability to provide food, emergency funding, and other resources to students in need. It also provides emergency support for our medical students, patients, clinicians, nurses and staff at UC Davis Health.
Your gift to any of our emergency need funds supports crucial resources and research that will mitigate the negative and varied consequences of COVID-19. Gifts of any size make a difference.
Thank you for your generous support—now and always.
- UC Davis Annual Fund
- ASUCD - The Pantry
- Aggie Compass Basic Needs Center
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing Student Hardship Fund
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing Student Support Endowment
- College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Student Emergency Fund
- The Center for Neuroscience Emergency Relief Fund
- College of Engineering Student Hardship Fund
- English Graduate Students Emergency Fund
- Student Rainy Day Award Support Fund
- Murphy Basic Needs Endowment
- Office of Research COVID-19 Research Accelerator Fund
- UC Davis Medical Center COVID-19 Support Fund
- School of Medicine COVID-19 Research Fund
- School of Medicine Hardship Fund
- School of Veterinary Medicine Hardship Fund
- Student-Athlete Emergency Relief Fund
- Student Emergency Relief Aid Fund
Annual and Special Gifts Program
(530) 754-1100 (Phone)