Support Emergency and Disaster Preparedness programs by giving to UC Davis and UC Davis Health
UC Davis is unlike any other employer, because when you work here you become part of the university’s mission to contribute to society. If you are passionate about supporting animals and people in their time of greatest need, you will find below some excellent opportunities to make a difference by giving to UC Davis or UC Davis Health.
• UC Davis emergency, trauma and surgical team treats critically ill and injured adults and at the only Level 1 Surgery and Emergency Services Pavilion in inland Northern California,
• The Veterinary Catastrophic Need Fund provides veterinary medical treatments at the William R. Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital for animals that are injured in natural disasters or other accidents.
• The Oiled Wildlife Care Network (OWCN)—a key program of the Karen C. Drayer Wildlife Health Center—provides regional, national, and international readiness and response activities to oil spills.
• We Are Aggie Pride provides an emergency funding source to students to cover food, rent, tuition, books, and other essential costs not covered by other programs during a time of need,
• The Equine Disaster Preparedness Training Fund supports the Center for Equine Health in its efforts to provide education and training on the proper handling and care of animals during disasters, and
• The International Animal Welfare Training Institute facilitates training, education and dialogue for animal welfare by bringing together veterinarians, animal scientists, emergency first responders and other stakeholders to improve animal well-being.
These remarkable UC Davis and UC Davis Health programs are both worthy of your support and in need of it. Consider finding your passion here, and let giving to it be part the difference you make every day.
Because when you are part of something bigger, giving matters.
- Aggie DREAM Fund
- ASUCD - The Pantry
- Center for Healthcare Policy & Research Support
- Center for Violence Prevention Research Excellence Fund
- Children's Hospital General Support Fund
- Emergency Medicine General Support Fund
- Faithful Partner Compassionate Care Fund
- Guardian Scholars Program
- Humanizing Deportation Digital Storytelling Project
- Immigration Law Clinic
- International Animal Welfare Training Institute - Equine Health, Research and Outreach
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Oiled Wildlife Care Network Fund
- One Health Diagnostic Lab Support
- Simulation Technology Fund
- UC Davis Foundation Board Student Fire Relief Fund
- Veterinary Catastrophic Need Fund
- Veterinary Emergency Response Team
- Vascular Center General Support
- Student Emergency Relief Aid Fund
- UC Davis Staff Emergency Fund
- Graduate Students Basic Needs Fund
Director of Development, Philanthropy Programs
(530) 754-0579 (Phone)