Support Medicine and Health Research by giving to UC Davis and UC Davis Health
UC Davis is unlike any other employer, because when you work here you become part of the university’s mission to contribute to society. If you are passionate about supporting medical research on some of the most challenging health issues of our time, you will find below some excellent opportunities to make a difference by giving to UC Davis programs. That is because UC Davis is leading the world in many diverse programs, including:
• navigating the relationship between animals, people, and the environment in order to solve issues of health and conservation,
• revealing how the brain works and leveraging these discoveries to promote health, and advance treatments and cures for neurological and psychiatric disorders,
• providing the highest level of care in more than 30 pediatric subspecialties at UC Davis Children’s Hospital,
• using science to find societal solutions to the causes, consequences, and prevention of violence,
• providing support for hospice and end-of-life care to terminally ill patients who would otherwise not receive care, and
• finding cures for diseases that include cancer, autism, HIV/ADIS, and many others.
These remarkable UC Davis and UC Davis Health programs are both worthy of your support and in need of it. Consider finding your passion here, and let giving to it be part the difference you make every day.
Because when you are part of something bigger, giving matters.
- UC Davis Medical Center General Support Fund
- Comprehensive Cancer Center Patient Assistance Fund
- Ovarian Cancer Research
- One Health Institute General Support
- Center for Neuroscience General Support
- Vascular Center General Support
- Children's Hospital General Support Fund
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Fund
- Violence Prevention Research Program
- Hospice General Support Fund
Director of Development, Philanthropy Programs
(530) 754-0579 (Phone)