Support Social Justice and Equality by giving to UC Davis
UC Davis is unlike any other employer, because when you work here you become part of the university’s mission to contribute to society.
If you are passionate about supporting social justice and equality you will find below some excellent opportunities to make a difference by giving to UC Davis programs. That is because UC Davis is leading the country in many diverse programs, including:
• supporting DACA students through the Aggie Dream Fund,
• honoring diversity in literature through the Words Take Wing program,
• providing for the immigration-related legal needs of undocumented and immigrant students in the University of California system,
• supporting research needs and professional development for Native American Studies Graduate Students,
• promoting a climate of inclusion for all members of the UC Davis Health community regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression at the UC Davis Medical Center, a designated Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality, and
• promoting social change toward gender equity through the Women’s Resources and Research Center (WRRC), which utilizes an intersectional, feminist approach to empower communities.
These remarkable UC Davis programs are both worthy of your support and in need of it. Consider finding your passion here, and let giving to it be part the difference you make every day.
Because when you are part of something bigger, giving matters.
- Aggie DREAM Fund
- Special Transitional Enrichment Program (STEP) Fund
- Words Take Wing Fund
- Lake Tahoe Nearshore Monitoring Network
- UC Immigrant Legal Services Center
- Native American Graduate Student Association
- LGBT Community Health Education Fund
- Women's Resources and Research Center
- Cross Cultural Center Fund
- Transformative Justice in Education Center
- Law Students for Reproductive Justice
- Feminist Research Institute Support
- Muslim Alumni Association
- Iranian Alumni Association
- African and African American Alumni Association Scholarship (5A)
Director of Development, Philanthropy Programs
(530) 754-0579 (Phone)