Provide support for UC Davis students in need
UC Davis is unlike any other employer, because when you work here you become part of the university’s mission to contribute to society and educate the leaders of the future.
If you are passionate about supporting students at UC Davis and UC Davis Health, you will find below some excellent opportunities to make a difference in our students’ education and their lives. Help ensure:
• high-achieving students can attend UC Davis undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programs by supporting UC Davis student scholars,
• equal educational access and opportunities to participate in campus life are available to students with disabilities through our Student Disability Center (SDC),
• undergraduate and graduate students who attend UC Davis do not suffer from food scarcity due to the increased costs affiliated with college life, by giving to the ASUCD Pantry,
• undergraduate students are kept on track for academic success by providing emergency funding to students to cover food, rent and other essential costs not covered by other programs through We Are Aggie Pride,
• students who have been historically disadvantaged, either socially or economically, have a better chance of graduating by providing admission and academic support services through the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP), and
• graduate students who attend the Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing, School of Medicine, the School of Law, the Graduate School of Management, and our School of Veterinary Medicine have scholarship support.
These remarkable UC Davis and UC Davis Health programs are both worthy of your support and in need of it. Consider finding your passion here, and let giving to it be part the difference you make every day.
Because when you are part of something bigger, giving matters.
Kasey T. Webster
Director of Development, Philanthropy Programs
(530) 754-0579 (Phone)