UC Davis Children’s Hospital is the Sacramento region’s only nationally ranked, comprehensive hospital for children, offering the highest level of care for virtually every pediatric health condition.
It has the Central Valley's only level I pediatric trauma center and emergency department, and the 129-bed hospital includes state-of-the-art neonatal, pediatric and pediatric cardiac intensive care units.
With more than 120 board-certified physicians in more than 30 subspecialties, UC Davis Children's Hospital offers families a comprehensive range of pediatric services.
- Child Life Facility Dog Program Fund
- Child Life Program
- Children's Hospital General Support Fund
- Children's Miracle Network Fund
- Children's Surgery Center
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Cancer and Blood Disorders General Support Fund
- Pediatric Heart Center Support Fund
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Fund