The John Muir Institute of the Environment supports innovation and discovery aimed at solving real-world environmental problems. The institute’s faculty are committed to strengthening the scientific foundation for environmental decision making through collective entrepreneurship, a team-oriented approach that recognizes the complexities of environmental problems and the societal context in which they occur.
To learn more about the John Muir Institute of the Environment, visit our website.
- Environmental Justice Project
- Equity/Sustainability/Resilience: Building For the Future Fund
- John Muir Institute of the Environment Fellows Program
- John Muir Institute of the Environment Scholars Program
- John Muir Institute of the Environment Support
- Latent Heat Battery Competition and Prototype Research
- One Climate Initiative Excellence Fund
- Project Carbon Fund