The UC Davis MIND Institute (Medical Investigation of Neurodevelopmental Disorders) is a collaborative international research center, committed to finding the causes, developing improved treatments and preventing the onset of neurodevelopmental disorders.
Started by families of children with autism spectrum disorder, the UC Davis MIND Institute offers comprehensive evidence-based assessments and treatments for children, adolescents and adults with neurodevelopmental conditions.
- ADHD Research Fund
- Autism BrainNET
- Autism Research
- Autism, Community and Technology Excellence Fund
- Center for Excellence in Development Disabilities Fund
- Chromosome 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome Research
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Social Justice Programs Fund
- Down Syndrome Research
- Fragile X Research
- Innovative Research Fund for FMR1-related Disorders
- Kendra Elizabeth Young Memorial Fund
- MIND Institute General Support
- Supported Education to Elevate Diversity (SEED) Scholars Program Fund
- The Program for Transition to Adult Life Fund