Donate to Eye Center General Support
Our vision is to be the world's transformational leader in collaborative vision research and in the development of cures for blinding eye disease from cornea to cortex.
We will realize our vision through pioneering collaborative vision research, providing state-of-the-art, world-class eye care, and training superbly prepared ophthalmologists and vision scientists.
Your gift today will make a difference in the lives of our patients and help our physicians and researchers find new ways to treat eye disease.
- Eye Center Education
- Eye Center General Support
- Glaucoma Research
- Ivan R. Schwab, M.D. Comparative Ophthalmology Advancement Endowed Fund
- Larry and Mary Kay Hjelmeland Fund for Basic Research in Ophthalmology
- Pediatric Glaucoma Fund
- Teleophthalmology Program Support Fund
- UC Davis Health System Eye Center Research Fund
Senior Director of Development, UC Davis Eye Center
(916) 730-1941 (Phone)