Donate to Office of Research Annual Fund
The Office of Research Fund helps the entire university further its goals in research, discovery and innovation to make important changes throughout the world.
The Office of Research is a catalyst for advancing the research mission of UC Davis. Our responsibilities include:
- Providing service and resources that enhance research and other creative endeavors.
- Enhancing partnerships and collaborations with government, industry and other research enterprises.
- Developing infrastructure and policy that promote creativity and an entrepreneurial culture.
- Ensuring that policies and educational programs promote both a culture of innovation and a culture of compliance on the UC Davis campus.
- Communicating to the general public and state, national and international decision makers, the value of UC Davis research to the quality of life.
Executive Director of Development for Office of Research
(530) 979-1439 (Phone)