The Office of Research Fund helps the entire university further its goals in research, discovery and innovation to make important changes throughout the world.
The Office of Research is a catalyst for advancing the research mission of UC Davis. Our responsibilities include:
- Providing service and resources that enhance research and other creative endeavors.
- Enhancing partnerships and collaborations with government, industry and other research enterprises.
- Developing infrastructure and policy that promote creativity and an entrepreneurial culture.
- Ensuring that policies and educational programs promote both a culture of innovation and a culture of compliance on the UC Davis campus.
- Communicating to the general public and state, national and international decision makers, the value of UC Davis research to the quality of life.