The Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing advances health and ignites leadership through innovative education, transformative research and bold system change.
Gifts to the school provide financial assistance to the best and brightest students, support a diverse and talented faculty and provide a learning environment that enhances the school's interprofessional and interdisciplinary programs.
Looking for a fund not listed below? Please try the search function below or contact our development office.
- Betty Irene Moore Hall Capital Support Fund
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing Annual Fund
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing Dean's Fund
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing Student Hardship Fund
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing Student Support Endowment
- Healthy Aging in a Digital World Excellence Fund
- Mildred "Millie" D. and Albert "Al" J. Kahane Scholarship for Nurse Practitioners
- Nursing Science and Health Care Leadership Student and Alumni Scholarship Fund
- School of Nursing Family Caregiving Institute Fund
- School of Nursing Student Scholarships
- Success in Nursing Summer Institute – BIMSON High School Outreach and Education Program