The Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing at UC Davis prepares successful leaders in health care. We offer programs for future nurses, physician assistants, family nurse practitioners and nursing science researchers. As one of the only graduate nursing schools committed to activating change where it’s needed the most, we go beyond clinical education with programs that provide graduates with the skills, confidence and vision to be change agents on many levels and with many different titles.
Gifts to the school provide financial assistance to the best and brightest students, support a diverse and talented faculty and provide a learning environment that enhances the school's interprofessional and interdisciplinary programs.
Looking for a fund not listed below? Please try the search function below or contact our development office.
- Betty Irene Moore Hall Capital Support Fund
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing Annual Fund
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing Dean's Fund
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing Student Hardship Fund
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing Student Support Endowment
- Healthy Aging in a Digital World Excellence Fund
- School of Nursing Family Caregiving Institute Fund
- School of Nursing Student Scholarships
- SHINES - Summer Health Institute for Nursing Exploration and Success