Global learning experiences, and the critical thinking and professional skills that result, are more important than ever. Your gift to Global Education for All ensures all UC Davis students have access to an education that prepares them to succeed in our interconnected and interdependent world, including our global job market.
Contributions provide flexible support for the development of pathways that increase student access to global learning opportunities, including:
- Internationalized academic curricula
- Expanded study abroad and away opportunities
- New global research avenues
- Increased service learning and internships
- Global living communities
- Enhanced co-curricular and on-campus programming
Global Affairs invites you to partner with us as we build on the robust international opportunities and rich regional diversity surrounding UC Davis to enable our students in becoming global problem-solvers. For more information visit, Global Education for All.
Assistant Director of Communications and Development
(530) 754-8941 (Phone)