CWS conducts problem-solving research and syntheses on restoration and water management in California, nationally, and internationally. Students develop cross-disciplinary expertise through the classes and research opportunities, and become leaders in science, technology, and policy.
A gift to Friends of CWS will support:
- Ecogeomorphology classes that teach cross-disciplinary collaboration in expedition settings
- Research to solve water problems in California and the Western US
- Student and public engagement in California and Western US water problems
- Strategic initiatives and support
For more information about the Center for Watershed Sciences, visit our website.
- Center for Watershed Sciences Ecogeomorphology Fund
- Center for Watershed Sciences SPEAK Program
- Fishes, Floodplains, and Springs Research Program
- Lund Water Management Dissertation Fellowship
- The ARC Students' Conservation Research Fund
- Watershed Science Center General Support
- World Water Initiative Excellence Fund