Established in 1991, the UC Davis Center for Neuroscience is the interdisciplinary hub for neuroscience research and training at UC Davis. We conduct cutting-edge research at all levels of the nervous system, from genes to behavior and through all stages of life. We are committed to training the next generation of scientists and engaging the public in neuroscience research.
Our mission is to reveal how the brain works and to leverage these discoveries to promote health, and advance treatments and cures for neurological and psychiatric disorders.
- Barbara Chapman Neuroscience Award
- Center for Neuroscience Community Outreach Endowment
- Center for Neuroscience Community Outreach Fund
- Center for Neuroscience General Support
- Haskell Robinson Family Neuroscience Research Endowment
- Ling-Lie Chau Graduate Student Award for Brain Research
- Neuroscience Graduate Group Support Fund
- The Center for Neuroscience Emergency Relief Fund