The Center for Neuroscience is the interdisciplinary hub for neuroscience research and education at UC Davis. We conduct cutting-edge research at all levels of the nervous system, from genes to behavior and through all stages of life. We are committed to training the next generation of scientists and engaging the public in neuroscience research.
Our mission is to reveal how the brain works and to leverage these discoveries to promote health, advance treatments and cures for neurological and psychiatric disorders, and to transform next generation technologies to improve lives. Generous support from alumni, parents, faculty, staff, families and friends helps us make a significant difference in the future of brain health. Join us!
- Barbara Chapman Neuroscience Award
- Center for Neuroscience Community Outreach Endowment
- Center for Neuroscience Community Outreach Fund
- Center for Neuroscience Emergency Relief Fund
- Center for Neuroscience General Support
- Dorothy Leong Dunn Alzheimer's Disease Research Fund
- Haskell Robinson Family Neuroscience Research Endowment
- Karen Sigvardt, Ph.D. Neuroscience Award
- Karen Sigvardt, Ph.D. Neuroscience Fellowship
- Ling-Lie Chau Graduate Student Award for Brain Research
- Neuroscience Graduate Group Support Fund
- Substance Abuse Research Program