Graduate students are essential to UC Davis’ success as a preeminent research university. Engaged in innovative research and sharing their knowledge in the classroom, graduate students are at the heart of the university’s life and mission.
Your support of graduate education at UC Davis helps us to attract the very best students, provide them with new advanced degree opportunities, foster a supportive and stimulating environment for their intellectual and professional growth, and recognize and honor their achievements.
- GradPathways Institute for Professional Development
- Graduate and Professional Student Center at Walker Hall
- Graduate Student Emergency Fund
- Graduate Student Fellowship Fund
- Graduate Student Pantry Fund
- Guardian Professions Program
- Jeffery and Marsha Gibeling Award in Graduate Studies
- Jeffery and Marsha Gibeling Materials Science and Engineering Fellowship
- Leaders for the Future Support Fund
- Lenora A. Timm Award
- McNair Scholars Program
- Michael G. Lee and Patricia Spears Lee Family Award Support Fund
- Tara K. Telford Graduate Student Award