For more than 100 years, UC Davis has taken great pride in providing a solid academic environment for all students, especially those who represent the Aggies in athletics competition. These Division I student-athletes excel in the classroom and in their future careers because of the work ethic they developed by participating in Intercollegiate Athletics at UC Davis.
Excellence in athletics requires modern facilities with appropriate amenities to effectively meet the needs of student-athletes, coaches, and fans. Please join us in further developing and addressing the infrastructure needs within UC Davis Athletics.
- Aquatics Team Center Project Fund
- Athletics Director's Discretionary Fund
- Baseball Facilities Enhancement Fund
- Cheer/STUNT Development Fund
- Inclusive Excellence Fund
- Marya Welch Tennis Center
- Men's Football Excellence Fund
- Sports Medicine Development Fund
- Student-Athlete Emergency Relief Fund
- Student-Athlete Outcomes Fund
- Will Lotter Soccer Facility Enhancement Fund