UC Davis Children’s Hospital is the Sacramento region’s only nationally ranked, comprehensive hospital for children, offering the highest level of care for virtually every pediatric health condition.
It has the Central Valley's only level I pediatric trauma center and emergency department, and the 129-bed hospital includes state-of-the-art neonatal, pediatric and pediatric cardiac intensive care units.
With more than 120 board-certified physicians in more than 30 subspecialties, UC Davis Children's Hospital offers families a comprehensive range of pediatric services.
TO MAKE A GIFT BY MAIL please make check payable to UC Davis Foundation and mail to UC Davis Advancement Services 202 Cousteau place, Suite 185 Davis, CA 95618. In the memo line of the check, please indicate the name of the fund your gift supports.
- Child Life Art Therapist Fund
- Child Life Facility Dog Program Fund
- Child Life Music Therapy Program
- Child Life Program
- Children's Hospital General Support Fund
- Children's Miracle Network Fund
- Children's Surgery Center
- Diabetes A1C Masters Program
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Cancer and Blood Disorders General Support Fund
- Pediatric Heart Center Support Fund
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Fund