Student Affairs departments and programs are dedicated to recruiting, retaining and graduating the brightest of California’s richly diverse student population to raise the educational attainment and economic vitality of our great state. Our ability to support and develop our students to achieve their fullest potential is dependent upon increased resources that provide the financial assistance and high touch interactions required for diverse populations to succeed in postsecondary education.
We accept the challenge to be creative, innovative, and collaborative in meeting the needs of our increasingly diverse student population. However, we need the support of our alumni, family, and friends to help to provide support through volunteerism, gifts and endowments.
Please review the multiple ways in which your gift can make a difference—from helping a student in financial need to providing a safe and accepting university environment.
- Aggie DREAM Fund
- Aggie Mental Health Mural Project
- Aggie Warrior Support Fund
- Guardian Scholars Program
- Special Transitional Enrichment Program (STEP) Fund
- Student Disability Center
- Student Recruitment and Retention Center
- The Andrew D. Donnell Memorial Fund for Mental Health Support
- Veterans Success Center