For generations of Aggies, the library is the academic heart of UC Davis — home to world-class collections, a place to collaborate and connect, and a vital source of knowledge that supports research and student success across the university.
At the same time, the library is helping UC Davis transform the way scholars and learners access and engage with information, through the creation of innovative programs and resources that harness today’s rapid advancements in technology, data science and informatics.
When you give to the UC Davis Library, you help expand online access to library collections, provide students with access to experts in information research methods, and publish UC Davis research freely to the world. Support the free flow of knowledge that is the lifeblood of the university: Make a gift to the library today.
- DataLab General Support Fund
- DataLab Student Experiential Learning and Research Fund
- Estoesta-Jurka Family Research Endowment
- Library Annual Fund
- Library Archival Processing Fund
- Library Digitization Fund
- Library Innovation Fund
- Library Student Innovation Fund
- Library Wine Fund
- Professor Norma J. Lang Student Library Research Prize Endowed Fund
Associate Director of Development