The School of Education at UC Davis is transforming education through preparation of the best education leaders, researchers, and teachers in the country. We are committed to eliminating inequities in schooling and learning opportunities for diverse learners through the power of knowledge, the promise of education, and an unflagging dedication to apply that knowledge on behalf of all learners.
From the beginning, we have committed ourselves to conducting relevant research with high impact. Our faculty are distinguished scholars who share two other significant attributes: they live with one foot in the academy where they write and teach and pursue the work of scholars, while they place the other foot in the real world of schools and students where their preparation of the next generation of education leaders and their research findings make a difference for learners.
Finally, we have worked diligently over the last decade to create “One School,” distinguished by the universal commitment of our faculty, staff, students, and alumni to our vision and the work necessary to achieve it.
We are honored to help you realize your philanthropic vision through a gift to the School. The best way to invest in the School depends on your life circumstances and personal goals, and every gift counts! Thank you for considering a gift to the UC Davis School of Education.
- Active Literacy Academy Program Support Fund
- Agricultural Education Credential Program Fund
- CANDEL Program Fund
- Center for Applied Policy in Education Program Support Fund
- Center for Community and Citizen Science
- Classroom Improvement Fund
- Dean's Innovation Fund
- Dr. Paul Heckman Memorial Fund
- EdD Student Scholarship Fund
- Education Faculty Scholarship Award
- Faculty Research and Teaching Fund
- Fortes Bilingual Award Fund
- Guardian Teacher Scholarship Fund
- Next Generation STEM Teaching Award
- PhD Student Scholarship Fund
- Sacramento Area Science Project
- Sandi Redenbach and Ken Gelatt Teaching Credential STEM Scholarship Award in Honor of Dean Harold Levine
- School of Education Annual Fund
- School of Education Believes in You - PH.D. Student Support Fund
- TC/MA Bilingual Authorization Scholarship Fund
- Teacher Credential Scholarship in Honor of Al Mendle
- Teacher Education Fund: Fostering Teaching & Learning with Equity, Inclusion & Justice
- Teaching Credential/Masters Student Scholarship Fund
- Transformative Justice in Education Center
- Wheelhouse: The Center for Community College Leadership and Research
- Words Take Wing Fund
- Young Scholars Program