Undergraduate student aid programs are dedicated to recruiting, retaining, and graduating the brightest of California’s richly diverse student population to raise the educational attainment and economic vitality of our great state. Our ability to support and develop our students to achieve their fullest potential is dependent upon increased resources that provide the financial assistance and high-touch interactions required for diverse populations to succeed in postsecondary education.
We accept the challenge to be creative, innovative, and collaborative in meeting the needs of our increasingly diverse student population. However, we need the support of our alumni, family, and friends to help to provide support through volunteerism, gifts, and endowments.
Please review the multiple ways in which your gift can make a difference—from helping a student in financial need to providing a safe and accepting university environment.
- ASUCD Equity and Inclusion Award Support Fund in honor of Chancellor Gary S. May
- Be Kind Philosophy (BKPhi) Memorial Award
- Blair Fox Memorial Scholarship
- Delores Ann Jones Scholarship
- Dream Scholarship Fund
- First Year Aggie Scholarship Fund
- Gary Perkins Academic Achievement Student Award in African American and African Studies Program
- Mark and Diane Sheffield Guardian Scholars Support Fund
- Rahim Reed Award
- Sig Eps, Reubens & Friends of UC Davis - Randy Randall Memorial Scholarship
- Sword and Sandals Prize
- UC Davis Leadership Award
- UC Davis Student Scholars Fund
- Walter A. Robinson SMASH Scholarship